TheDope.News and TravelBizMonitor jointly bring to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry.
Headlines for the day:
1. Karnataka plans to make Jog Falls into tourist hub
2. Four protected areas of Odisha in Union government’s list of eco-tourism sites
3. IRCTC to operate special train in September covering “Char Dham Yatra”
4. India’s Domestic Passenger Traffic Falls 71% In May 2021: IATA
5. Fully vaccinated travellers can avoid tests, quarantine: Experts
6. Germany lifts travel ban from India; fully vaccinated people won’t be quarantine
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like. Comment. Share and Subscribe.