TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
1. Flight services from Srinagar to Sharjah to start soon
2. Qatar Airways suffers $4bn annual loss on pandemic hit
3. Tata Group plans to bring all its airlines under a single entity post Air India acquisition
4. On World Tourism Day, PM says hospitals and hospitality work in tandem
5. Pokhara gets travel boost as envoys from 10 countries visit Nepal’s tourist hub
6. Norway Launches Travel Related App “Travel Ready”
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like. Comment. Share and Subscribe.