TheDope.News and TravelBizMonitor jointly bring to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry.
Headlines for the day:
1. Indian aviation market’s recovery significantly impacted by cap on fares, capacity: IATA DG
2. Saudi Arabia imposes 3-year travel ban for citizens who visit ‘red list’ states
3. KSRTC hopes to cash in on revenge tourism
4. IRCTC launches special loyalty scheme for booking tickets for two Tejas Express trains
5. Tourism economy fell by 43%, 14.5 million jobs lost due to lockdown in 2020
6. Hotels in Goa to reopen as cases fall significantly
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like. Comment. Share and Subscribe.