TheDope.News and TravelBizMonitor jointly bring to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry.
Headlines for the day:
- US will not lift travel restrictions, citing Delta variant, says White House
- Karnataka Tourism introduces buses to ferry visitors to Nandi Hills
- 28% Indians plan to travel in August-September; risk of third COVID-19 wave set to rise: Survey
- BMC to start heritage walk in Mumbai’s Grant Road area
- Air India announces new flights connecting Indian cities with Malé, Maldives
- In-flight caterer SATS eyes INR 200 crore solo project
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like. Comment. Share and Subscribe.