TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
1. Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto
2. UK government says Covishield qualifies as an approved vaccine
3. Air India CMD Rajiv Bansal appointed as Civil Aviation Secretary
4. Virgin Atlantic prepares for North America reopening
5. Germany removes India from its high-risk areas list
6. MSC Pledges To Achieve Net Zero Emissions From Its Cruise Operation by 2050
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.