TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
1. DGCA extends ban on scheduled international commercial flights till October 31
2. American Airlines signs codeshare agreement with IndiGo ahead of direct flight launch between New York and Delhi
3. Demand for Lufthansa flights to US soars on reopening
4. Karnataka to host international tourism expo in February next year
5. airBaltic launches new flight to Dubai
6. Air France welcomes first Airbus A220 to fleet
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like. Comment. Share.