TheDope.News and TravelBizMonitor jointly bring to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry.
Headlines for the day:
- San Francisco airport draws international tourists for vaccine tourism
- Maharashtra CM launches MTDC initiatives to boost tourism
- Delhi government’s tourism department resumes boating in Naini Lake
- Airlines see traffic pick up, but are not yet out of the woods: Experts
- German Govt. to sell quarter of its stake in Lufthansa airlines
- British Airways increases weekly flights between India and UK
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like. Comment. Share and Subscribe.