TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
1. Austria removes lockdown restrictions for fully vaccinated people
2. India signs air bubble agreement with Australia
3. RED LIST COULD BE SCRAPPED THIS WEEK AS TRAVELLERS CHARGED £100S FOR LAST-MINUTE TESTS
4. British Airways confirms routes for Gatwick subsidiary
5. United Airlines takes stake in ZeroAvia
6. India delays scheduled international flights till 31 January
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like. Comment. Share