TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- New York’s Covid surge is back and so is its mask mandate
- Morocco extends suspension of international passenger flights
- Five lakh visitors in 70 days, India at Dubai Expo 2020 stands tall
- IndiGo cautiously optimistic on 2022 prospects; sets sight for higher flight
- Indian Railways to introduce attendants onboard premium trains
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like. Comment. Share