TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
1. The Philippines bans travellers from France to prevent Omicron spread
2. Thailand, finally, opens up to Indian tourists
3. Indian airports roll out measures to make travel safe, Amidst Omicron scare
4. Travel restrictions likely to be dropped Soon says Sahid Javid
5. Greece to lift travel restrictions for tourists from India
6. UNWTO Has Called For An End To Blanket Border Closures
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like. Comment. Share