TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
1. Mumbai airport to reopen domestic passenger terminal T1
2. Indonesia to reopen Bali to international flights on October 14
3. Visas obtained by Foreigners in Srilanka extended by 30 days
4. Experts advise responsible travel, say mass gatherings can worsen possible 3rd Covid wave
5. Australia won’t welcome international tourists until 2022
6. Doodhpathri hosts 3-day festival to boost tourism in J&K’s hidden gem
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.