TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
1. Maharashtra Revises Travel Guidelines After Centre’s Memo on ‘Divergent’ Quarantine Rules
2. Fiji reopens to foreigners for first time in nearly two years
3. Avianca emerges from financial restructuring
4. 4 more travellers from “at-risk” countries test positive for COVID-19 on arrival at Delhi’s IGI Airport: Officials
5. United Airlines will operate an aircraft full of passengers using 100% sustainable aviation fuel today
6. Air travellers to Bhopal now need to undergo Covid-19 test or present recent reports
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like. Comment. Share