SAN FRANCISCO – May 7, 2021 – The San Francisco International Airport (SFO) announced that a three-day onsite COVID vaccination clinic, initially created for airport workers and family, will be expanded to be available to anyone. The public, including departing or arriving passengers, both domestic and international, are welcome to go online to book an appointment to receive the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine. A set of dates three weeks later will be established to administer the second dose.
- Tuesday, May 11, 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Wednesday, May 12, 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Thursday, May 13, 10:00am – 6:00pm
- SFO International Terminal, Edwin M. Lee International Departures Hall, between Aisles 6 – 7
- If driving to SFO, park in International Garages A or G and bring your ticket with you for validation
APPOINTMENT REQUIRED; HOW TO BOOK
- Make an appointment online at: https://mhealthsystem.com/SWYSFOCOVID.
WHO CAN BOOK A VACCINE
- General public
- Departing and arriving passengers, both domestic and international
- Airport workers, including taxi, limo, Uber and Lyft drivers
The COVID vaccines will be administered through a partnership with Safeway.
About San Francisco International Airport
SFO wants you to Travel Well. SFO works with local, state and federal health officials to protect against COVID-19. Measures include enhanced cleaning protocols, hundreds of hand sanitiser stations, physical barriers, face coverings for everyone and physical distancing signage. To learn more visit flysfo.com/travel-well.
SFO offers nonstop service to Asia, South Pacific, Europe, Canada, Mexico and across the United States. For up-to-the-minute departure and arrival information, airport maps and details on shopping, dining, cultural exhibitions, ground transportation and more, visit www.flysfo.com.