Royal Caribbean International has indicated that all of its ships would be operational by spring 2022. The next group of returning ships and itineraries will begin to safely set sail in September, with Oasis of the Seas’ first sailing from the New York area – a 7-night itinerary to the cruise line’s private island destination, Perfect Day at CocoCay, The Bahamas – spanning cruises from the Big Apple to the Down Under.
The cruise line’s continued comeback builds on its months of success in providing memorable and safe cruise vacations across Alaska, Asia, the Bahamas, the Caribbean, and Europe, and each ship now returning will cruise with the same health precautions that have protected the well-being of guests, crew, and destination communities to date. All cruises in the years 2021 and 2022 are currently available for booking.
Michael Bayley, president and CEO, Royal Caribbean International, said: “We are excited and appreciative to be able to say with confidence when all of our ships will return, especially for travelers looking ahead to plan their getaways. More than 110,000 guests have cruised with us since December, and they’ve done so safely while enjoying the memorable vacations they trust we’ll bring to life.
“It’s been incredible to see families come together again on board our ships sailing in the U.S., the Caribbean, Europe and Asia. And to know we’ll soon welcome more in a safe manner when our entire fleet is back by spring 2022 is wonderful.”
Royal Caribbean’s varied assortment of ships and itineraries offer a variety of lengths and destinations across the world, allowing vacationers and their families to pursue adventure once more.
Upcoming Adventures in 2021-2022
- Oasis of the Seas — 7-night Bahamas cruises departing from Cape Liberty, New Jersey, commencing September 5; and 7-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises departing from Miami, beginning November.
- Liberty of the Seas — 7-night Western Caribbean cruises begin Oct. 3 from Galveston, Texas.
- Serenade of the Seas — Starting Oct. 16, 4- and 5-night Western Caribbean cruises will depart from Tampa, Florida, and 7-night Caribbean cruises will begin in December.
- Explorer of the Seas — Starting Nov. 7, 7-night Southern Caribbean cruises to set sail from San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Navigator of the Seas — 3-, 4-, and 5-night cruises from Los Angeles to Catalina Island, California, and Ensenada and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, commencing Nov. 19.
- Grandeur of the Seas — Beginning December 5, 7- and 14-night Southern Caribbean cruises will sail from Bridgetown, Barbados.
- Ovation of the Seas — Beginning Dec. 13, 2- to 10-night domestic itineraries in Australia departing from Sydney.
- Brilliance of the Seas — Starting Dec. 16, cruises to the Bahamas and the Western Caribbean for four and five nights depart from Tampa.
- Enchantment of the Seas — Starting December 23, 8-night Bahamas cruises and select 12-night Southern Caribbean itineraries depart from Baltimore.
- Vision of the Seas — Beginning January 24, 2022, the cruise will sail 10- and 11-night Southern Caribbean itineraries from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Voyager of the Seas — Starting April 15, 2022, cruises in Northern Europe for 7 and 9 nights will depart from Barcelona, Spain.
- Radiance of the Seas — Beginning April 29, 2022, 7-night Alaska cruises will depart from Vancouver, Canada.
- Rhapsody of the Seas — 7-night Mediterranean and Greek Isles cruises departing Rome on May 23, 2022.
– India’s new age travel digital media