As the tourism world attempts to emerge out of the Covid shadows and lockdowns, ‘Sphere Travelmedia & Exhibitions’ announces the 2021 Calendar of ‘India International Travel Mart’ to be conducted in following nine major source markets of India.
India International Travel Mart
India’s Premier Travel and Tourism Exhibition
Schedule of Travel Events
• IITM Chennai: 27 – 28 August 2021
• IITM Bengaluru: 1 – 2 September 2021
• IITM Delhi: 25 – 26 October 2021
• IITM Mumbai: 29 – 30 October 2021
• IITM Ahmedabad: 12 – 13 November 2021
• IITM Pune: 26 – 28 November 2021
• IITM Hyderabad: 3 – 5 December 2021
• IITM Cochin: 26 – 28 January 2022
• IITM Kolkata: 4 – 6 March 2022
As the tourism world slowly gets on recovery mode, after the devastating 2nd wave of Covid-19 across the country, we are pleased to announce our IITM Calendar of events for the year 2021-22.
The global pandemic has affected the tourism industry hugely and presently, as the industry attempts to get back into business mode, we are happy to add value to the recovery of the tourism industry by conducting our travel and tourism exhibitions across key markets in India.
With international borders slowly opening up and a few international destinations gearing up to welcome tourists from India, IITM provides for the industry to create Networking platforms and reinforce Business opportunities.
With this year’s edition of ‘IITM’, Sphere Travelmedia & Exhibitions completes twenty-two years of providing the travel industry and discerning buyers viable and cost-effective platform to do and transact business. With organizations and tourism boards from over 25 Indian states, ‘India International Travel Mart’ will showcase a variety of destinations from different spheres such as
pilgrimages, adventures, culture & heritage, beaches, hills and many more.
The events for 2021 – 2022 shall have over 500 participants from over 25 Indian states across 15 key tourism segments. The participants include Tourism destinations, Travel agents & Tour Operators, DMC, Hotels & Resorts, National Tourist Offices, Online Travel Portals, Adventure Tour Operators, Eco – Tourism activities, Travel Technology, Wedding Destinations etc.
Mr. Sanjay Hakhu, Director, Sphere Travelmedia said, “International borders are slowly opening up and few destinations are gearing up to welcome tourists. India has always been a key source market for many international tourist destinations. And with the current rate of vaccination drive being carried out in the country, it is just a matter of time for tourists to embark on overseas
- This year ‘India International Travel Mart’ will see several new products in the Hospitality and Travel sphere being unveiled.
- The ‘India International Travel Mart’ provides an ideal ‘marketing opportunity’ and ‘excellent backdrop’ to enhance the participant’s ‘brand-equity’ in the eyes of the discerning travel-market.
- Boost for Domestic Tourism: Domestic Travel being India’s biggest travel segment, this year shall see participants from over 25 different tourism specialties.
- Over 25 Indian states and over 15 key tourism segments to be showcased!
- The events are supported by major associations such as ADTOI, IATO, TAAI, SKAL, ETAA, Karnataka Tourism Society, Travel and Tour Operators of Andhra Pradesh, Tour Operators Association of Telangana, Network of Indian MICE Agents, etc.
Mr. Rohit Hangal, Director, Sphere Travelmedia added “With India slowly emerging out of the Pandemic and with increasing vaccination ‘Domestic Tourism’ will be the main focus this year. We, as the organizers of India International Travel Mart intend to provide the right impetus to the Indian domestic tourism segment. The easing of travel restrictions and States opening up their borders for tourism, domestic tourism will certainly see a surge. The base of over 500 million discerning domestic travel seekers, it is a yearlong bankable market, no hospitality and travel organization can ignore. The pent-up demand from lockdown fatigues, will boost domestic tourism figures to a new high.”
About ‘India International Travel Mart’:
IITM – India’s premier Exhibition that showcases of travel, tourism, hospitality, leisure and other related industries. It is aimed at bringing the industry, face-to-face with the travel trade and Corporate Buyers alike with requisite credentials to boost the industry.
‘India International Travel Mart’, is India’s Premier Travel and Tourism Exhibition brand established in 1998 by ‘Sphere Travelmedia & Exhibitions Pvt. Ltd., is held at the country’s major markets of Cochin, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon (Delhi NCR), Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Pune.
Shivaraj Holla, Public Relations,
Mobile: +91-87222 77132, Email: email@example.com