The launch of Hyatt Ziva Riviera Cancun, an all-inclusive family-friendly resort, was announced by Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. The award-winning Hyatt Ziva Riviera Cancun joins the award-winning Hyatt Ziva brand, expanding its footprint of seamless, all-inclusive experiences in Mexico. The new resort will be operated by Playa Hotels & Resorts, which will provide a new level of refinement and service to the destination’s all-inclusive market.
The 438-room Hyatt Ziva Riviera Cancun resort is set between the beautiful waters of the Caribbean Sea and the lagoon of Bahia Petempich, close to the world-famous Cancun Hotel Zone. In an advanced resort atmosphere, the new resort welcomes visitors of all ages to connect with one another and excite their senses with dramatic ambiance, colourful cuisine, local culture, and state-of-the-art amenities.
Hyatt’s Senior Vice President of Global Operations, Frank Lavey, stated, “We’re thrilled that Hyatt Ziva Riviera Cancun is welcoming guests and World of Hyatt members to experience the Hyatt Ziva brand in Mexico, a key leisure destination this year. This addition to the Hyatt Ziva portfolio offers a sophisticated, multi-generational stay in the exciting Riviera Cancun region.”
Playa Hotels & Resorts Executive Vice President and Chief Development Officer Fernando Mulet commented, “With elevated amenities along with Playa’s award-winning Service from the Heart and an extraordinary destination, Hyatt Ziva Riviera Cancun represents the very best in all-inclusive luxury. Since partnering with Hyatt less than a decade ago, the family-friendly Hyatt Ziva and adults-only Hyatt Zilara brands have become the premier all-inclusive experiences throughout Mexico and the Caribbean. We look forward to expanding our footprint together with Hyatt and our investment partners.”
Guests at the Hyatt Ziva Riviera Cancun may discover a true vacation paradise surrounded by lush rainforest and dazzling waters.
- Unique accommodation amenities include spa-like bathrooms with rainfall showers, hot tubs, turndown service, high-tech entertainment, and complementary minibars in the resort’s luxurious and spacious suites with private balconies with spectacular ocean views.
- Food and beverage options are plentiful at the Hyatt Ziva Riviera Cancun, which includes 17 globally inspired and locally authentic restaurants, bars, and lounges.
- There are nine swimming pools to choose from, including an ocean-view pool and a large water park with big slides and a kid’s pool.
- The resort also includes a state-of-the-art fitness facility and a two-story Zen Spa with 13 indoor and eight outdoor treatment rooms inspired by pre-Hispanic Mayan culture and intended to match the stunning natural scenery.
Hyatt Ziva Riviera Cancun is the ideal beachside setting for weddings, anniversary celebrations, and corporate gatherings, with more than 51,000 square feet of meeting and event space, modern suites, a variety of gourmet dining options, and exceptional conference facilities. With state-of-the-art technology services and event planning personnel to support all meeting and conference needs, the facility provides comfort and convenience.
– India’s new age travel digital media