Thomas Cook (India) Ltd and SOTC Travel Ltd., have introduced Private Journeys, to offer premium, chauffeured van tours. It is strategically designed for smaller Family groups, groups, extended family, or friends. Private Journeys provides services to over 32 countries from September 2020-2021, with prices starting from INR 25,800.
Destinations include France, Italy, Switzerland, Finland, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Norway, Hungary, Netherlands, Estonia, Russia, Romania, Croatia, Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Latvia, Lithuania, Georgia, Armenia, Kazakhstan; Kenya and South Africa; Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand to New Zealand, among others.
Private Journeys offers the following benefits for customers
- Premium, private vehicles at one’s disposal with professional English-speaking drivers
- Centrally located 4-star hotels; inclusive of breakfast
- Itineraries cover key seasons, festivals, wildlife experiences, unique elements of culture & history
- 24×7 on-ground local emergency helpline
- Up to 30% off basis group size + Early Bird Bonus (15% off for bookings up to July 31, 2020)
- Travel from Sept 2020 till Sept 30, 2021 (Offer for early bookers till July 31, 2020)
- The flexibility of date change; Zero cancellation charges up to 15 days before departure
- A minimal booking amount of INR 25 000.00; Easy payment and EMI options
- Meticulous health & safety under the Company’s Assured Program in partnership with Apollo Clinics
- Overseas Medical Insurance- cover includes Covid-19 related hospitalization
Daniel Dsouza, President & Country Head, Leisure, SOTC Travel said, “Private trips are an emerging trend, that lets families and friends enjoy and explore a destination in privacy and safety in the COVID era. The pioneering concept of Private Journeys offers the comfort of a chauffeur-driven van ensuring a safe and private holiday all throughout their journey. Private Journeys comes with the Assured Program – in association with Apollo Clinics and includes comprehensive Insurance Cover for COVID-19 related hospitalization for a stress-free travel journey. To ensure a safe customer journey right from the start, we have conceptualized Virtual Outlets to assist via phone, chat, or a video call for customers seeking contactless services.”