Hilton introduces EventReady with CleanStay, the next phase of the company’s recently launched Hilton CleanStay, reports Travel Trends Today. It is a cleanliness and customer service program specific to meetings and events.
Chris Nassetta, President and CEO, Hilton said, “In today’s new normal, we know that people planning and attending events of any size are focused on their health and safety. Hilton EventReady delivers innovative solutions for the entire event experience – from flexibility in planning and physical distancing protocols to transparency in cleanliness policies and inspiring catering options.”
The EventReady with CleanStay program includes the following
- Cleanliness Protocols: The program reinforces the elevated sanitation standards of the recently-announced Hilton CleanStay program, addressing every touchpoint of the meeting experience. This includes room seals for guest and meeting rooms, sanitizing stations in public areas and meeting spaces, and an EventReady Room Checklist.
- Book-to-Billing Flexibility: Hilton Teams will work hand-in-hand with customers to align on shared objectives, providing:
– Flexible pricing, space options, and contract terms;
– Responsive offers to meet the needs of customers, like simplified agreements for small meetings;
– Hilton EventReady Playbook, which delivers expert guidance and curated resources for solutions, such as Hybrid Meetings that seamlessly combine on-site attendees with those in remote locations, Room Sets, and Creative Networking.
- Safe and Socially Responsible Solutions: Hilton Team Members will partner with their clients to achieve the meeting’s objectives while addressing both health and environmental concerns.
Physical distancing meeting sets and meal service, creating uplifting food & beverage menus, and sharing environmental impact solutions measured by LightStay (Hilton’s award-winning corporate responsibility measurement platform) are among them. Each meeting and event experience will be supported by Hilton hospitality provided by dedicated Team Members aim to exceed client expectations ranging from event professionals to attendees, from booking to billing.
Also Read: Monaco Launces Safe Certification To Support Economic Recovery