TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Kashmir records 1.8 lakh tourists in March; highest in a decade
- Cuba relaxes travel restrictions starting this week
- Hilton Kyoto set for 2024 opening
- Air Astana launches new services to Greece
- Aurora Expeditions expands North American team
- Amidst uncertainties, Sri Lankan tourism industry is confident of hosting TAAI Convention in Colombo
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like, Comment and Share.