TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Ladakh suspends winter tourist activities due to Omicron threat
- Goa sees a surge in New Year tourists despite restrictions
- West Bengal allows only two flights a week from Mumbai and Delhi
- Travel trade reacts strongly to FinMin’s decision to authorise only 3 agents for govt-funded air travel
- TBO Tek files papers to raise INR 2,100 cr via IPO
- Subramanian Swamy moves Delhi HC seeking to set aside Air India disinvestment process
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like, Comment and Share.