TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Holders of Schengen Visa Permitted to Enter Saudi Arabia to Perform Umrah
- CHTA set sights on boosting intra-Caribbean travel
- Virgin Atlantic ups offerings on new A350s
- Virgin Atlantic and easyJet crew to host charity football match to support the humanitarian effort
- Zimbabwe launches first national tourism hub to rebuild sector after the pandemic
- Formula 1 will race in Las Vegas from 2023
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes:
Like, Comment and Share.