TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Taj Mahal experiences over 2 lakh footfalls on the last day of Shah Jahan’s Urs
- Hawaii to remove COVID-19 travel quarantine requirements from March 26
- UNWTO considers Russia suspension following invasion
- India ranks 3rd among top tourist source market of the US globally
- IATA expects air travellers numbers to reach 4 billion in 2024, exceeding pre-Covid-19 levels
- Andaman & Nicobar admin exempts fully vaccinated travellers from carrying negative RT-PCR report
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like, Comment and Share.