TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Amex 2022 global travel report: Dream destinations back on agenda, family vacations priority for Indian travellers
- easyJet launches new routes from Aberdeen
- Philippines to revert to pre-pandemic entry rules for fully-vaccinated travellers
- British Airways takes next steps in Gatwick recovery
- Ladakh to host Apricot Blossom Festival in April
- Shelley Perkins takes up a new leadership role with Accor
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like, Comment and Share.