TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Delhi’s Red Fort is hosting 10-day cultural event till April 3
- Bagdogra Airport to remain shut for 15 days in April
- No more quarantine for fully vaccinated travellers entering Singapore from April 1
- Regular international flights resume from 27th after two years’ pause
- Australia to drop pre-flight Covid-19 tests for international travellers
- Emaar Hospitality Group makes a luxe breakthrough in Istanbul and Bahrain
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes:
Like, Comment and Share.