TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Heathrow’s growth kickstarted in 2022 but volatility prevails
- Thailand to ease more COVID-19 restrictions from May 1
- Emirates adds extra flights to meet Eid demand
- AirAsia India likely to be acquired by Air India
- Air Canada adds capacity for spring flying after Q1 loss
- HAI seeks govt intervention to restore insurance premium rates for hotel properties to 2018-19 level
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like, Comment and Share.