TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Flying rules relaxed in India to resume smooth conduct of air operations
- Qatar opens accommodation booking portal for FIFA World Cup
- Avianca to return to London this weekend
- Singapore Airlines, Scoot to open up the entire network to fully vaccinated travellers from April 1
- 80% of aircraft demand in India in next 20 years will be in new small category: Airbus
- Norwegian to recruit staff for Finland expansion
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like, Comment and Share.