TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Domestic air travel sees improvement in February
- Marriott unveils plans for first Africa safari lodge
- easyJet to loosen mask wearing rules on certain flights
- 84% Indian consumers plan to spend on leisure travel in next 4 weeks: Deloitte Survey
- Indian Tourism Industry: Support from govt critical in survival & revival
- Shanghai’s Disneyland shuts down amid Omicron wave
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes:
Like, Comment and Share.