TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Hong Kong to remove ban on international flights from April 1
- Italy to start lifting COVID restrictions by March-end
- New Tampere base to boost airBaltic summer schedule
- London City Airport looks ahead to strong summer
- Hungary repeals all Covid-19 travel restrictions
- Air India buckles partially, open GDS access to agents for Australia
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes:
Like, Comment and Share.