TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
1. New Restrictions For International Travelers In Works At The White House
2. Airfare Prices to Europe Hit Five-Year Low This Fall
3. Airlines can operate 85 per cent of pre-COVID domestic flights
4. Fiji plans to reopen for tourism soon
5. Uttarakhand’s Chardham Yatra commences, attracts devotees in huge numbers
6. Hawaii Reports Growth in Hotel Revenue
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.