TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Thailand likely to reinstate mandatory quarantine for foreign travellers due to Omicron scare.
- Tourists not allowed beyond Atal Tunnel in Lahaul In Himachal.
- IHG signs second Hotel Indigo resort in Saudi Arabia.
- easyJet to offer holiday flights from SouthEnd Airport.
- Virgin Atlantic returns to Saint Lucia.
- Mumbai citizens have been asked to avoid year-end Gatherings.
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like. Comment and Share.