TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Thomas Cook India bullish on the Education Forex Segment
- Centre to allocate Rs 500-600 cr for Tripura’s second airport
- Boeing in talks for landmark Delta MAX order
- Travel bookings see surge this weekend
- Rester Hotels to launch its first hotel in Telangana
- Myanmar to reopen to international tourists
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like, Comment and Share.