TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Okada Manila welcomes international travellers as Philippines tourism reopens
- Australia Removes All Testing Requirements for Traveler Entry
- Passenger, air traffic increase at Mangaluru Intl Airport
- Focus on quality tourism, not quantity: Goa Tourism minister Rohan Khaunte
- As China’s travel chill deepens, tourist-starved regions struggle to get by
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes:
Like, Comment and Share.