TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Hong Kong bans AI flights till April 24 after 3 passengers were found COVID-infected
- The domestic airline industry may face a rejig
- VisitEngland announces Awards for Excellence 2022 to be held at the Library of Birmingham
- Travel leaders head to Manila for WTTC Global Summit 2022
- Hilton’s Lifestyle Category Pipeline Expected to More Than Double Over Next Decade
- Vande Bharat train to run between Delhi to Madhya Pradesh’s Khajuraho soon
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes:
Like, Comment and Share.