TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Forest areas in Goa to be developed as ecotourism destinations
- Turkey’s Travel & Tourism sector to grow at twice the rate of the national economy
- Marriott International collaborates with Playa Hotels & Resorts
- Japan announces limited “test tourism” from May as step to full re-opening
- International travel set to maintain growth in 2022 with full recovery expected by 2025: GlobalData
- Ranchi incident: DGCA probe says IndiGo staff inappropriately handled passengers, issues show-cause
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like, Comment and Share.