TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- The UK will end all COVID travel rules from March 18
- Sri Lanka’s forex crisis leads to a tourism crisis
- Mauritius scraps negative PCR test requirement for fully vaxxed travellers
- Technicians servicing Air India flights go on strike, 8 flights from Delhi hit
- Thailand Tourism expects the demand to return fully by end of this year
- Union Tourism Minister asks states to extend industry status benefits to tourism sector
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like, Comment and Share.