TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- The Philippines is now open to fully vaccinated international travellers
- India-UAE ticket rates are dropping since last week despite steady travel demand
- Europe dumps Covid-19 curbs, puts its travel rebound ahead of Asia
- Vietnam to end Covid-19 travel curbs on international flights from Feb 15
- Sikkim decides to lift COVID related restrictions
- Hong Kong reports record Covid-19 cases, tightens measures
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like, Comment and Share