TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Dubai records 3.97 million overnight visitors in Q1 2022, leads globally in hotel occupancy numbers.
- Migration helpdesk opened at Hyderabad airport.
- All flights to and from Vishakapatnam cancelled, air services also hit at vijayawada.
- Govt order goes for a toss as char dham shrines hosting far more pilgrims than daily cap of 38K.
- Hospitality industry body seeks regulation on travel and food aggregators.
- Flexibility and Sustainability would drive long term growth in regional travel and tourism: industry experts at ATM 2022.
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like, Comment and Share.