TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Indian Railways conducts Ticket Checking Drive
- Long-term visas offered by Sri Lanka for those who want to invest in the country
- No RT-PCR test required for fully vaccinated travellers entering Nepal
- MoT proposes a new autonomous body to drive National Digital Tourism Mission
- Suspension of international flights from Russia delivers a blow to Goa’s charter season
- Nepal eases travel restrictions, no PCR test required for fully vaccinated tourists
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes:
Like, Comment and Share.