TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- British Airways to add Nuremberg flights next month
- Aruba beings to relax travel restrictions
- Qatar adds India and 5 other nations to its ‘exceptional travel red list’ due to COVID
- New Zealand to gradually reopen borders to travellers
- J&K tourism plans to start border tourism in Kashmir
- Maharashtra’s monuments have reopened for visitors
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like, Comment and Share.