TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Malaysia reopens for travel, opens land border with Singapore
- Emirates concludes a stellar six months at Expo 2020 Dubai
- Air France to serve close to 200 destination and return to pre-crisis levels
- Disaster tourism: Blackouts, shortages hit Sri Lanka recovery hopes
- Masks still mandatory in Mumbai airport & flights, DGCA clarifies
- Indonesia records 151.98% increase in tourist arrivals
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like, Comment and Share.