TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
1. UK Reintroduces PCR tests and expands red list over covid fears
2. South Africa’s president calls for lifting of Omicron travel bans
3. Singapore to resume flights to India
4. States issue guidelines, review travel curbs over Omicron threat
5. The Philippines suspends decision to allow vaccinated tourists entry
6. New Covid variant shuts borders across the globe
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like. Comment. Share and Subscribe.