TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- US urges citizens to avoid travel to India due to surge in COVID cases
- Boeing reports fresh losses driven by Dreamliner problems
- Rail industry seeks to woo passengers back as guidance lifted
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s museum opens in Jabalpur jail, Madhya Pradesh
- easyJet narrows losses but remains in the red
- On the Beach predicts booking bonanza this weekend
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like, Comment and Share.