TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
1. Dubai Eye opens for public
2. Mumbai airport traffic returning to pre-Covid times with Navratri as a tailwind
3. India to lift quarantine requirement for international travellers from today
4. IATA calls for rapid reopening of global aviation
5. Telangana’s traditional flower festival Bathukamma showcased on Burj Khalifa
6. Singapore Lifts Travel Ban for Indians, But Mandates Category IV Border Curbs
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like. Comment. Share and Subscribe.