TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Airbus cancels A321neo deal in Qatar Airways dispute
- Cathay Pacific narrows losses but awaits recovery
- Government to maintain slot alleviation rules over summer
- DGCA imposes INR 20 lakh fine on Kolkata airport over poor runway maintenance
- tbo.com announces appointment of four independent directors to its board
- Indonesia reopens islands to Singaporean tourists
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like, Comment and Share.