TheDope.News and TravelBizMonitor jointly bring to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Pakistan allows fully vaccinated Sikh pilgrims to visit Kartarpur Sahib from next month
- Bat Island in Odisha to become attraction for eco-tourists
- Air India to operate weekly Indore-Dubai flight from September 1: Jyotiraditya Scindia
- Puri Jagannath temple reopens for all after 4 months
- Singapore’s Covid-19 vaccinated travel lane might help recover trade with India
- Tourism ministry to develop the famous Narayan Koti Temple in Uttarakhand
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like. Comment. Share and Subscribe.