TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- RT-PCR only if from ‘at risk’ nations in Mumbai.
- India’s Go First Announces 20% Discount For Fully Vaccinated Customers.
- Singapore To Stop New Ticket Sales Under Quarantine-Free Travel Program.
- Air India To Operate Additional Flights Between Delhi And Hong Kong Starting Jan 02.
- Karnataka government bans mass gatherings for the New Year celebration.
- Biden says he’s considering lifting US Omicron travel ban.
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like. Comment and Share.