TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
1. New US Travel Rules Affect Various Countries, Including India
2. Highest post-pandemic domestic air traffic seen on Sunday, says Civil Aviation Minister
3. Incessant rains lash Uttarakhand; Chardham yatra halted temporarily
4. Odisha to host an eco-retreat festival next month at a hidden gem
5. India’s travel market to cross $125 billion by FY27: RedSeer
6. Travel and tourism industry resumes hiring, momentum to pick up from Q4
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like. Comment. Share and Subscribe.