TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Tour operators to reach over 70 percent of pre-Covid revenue this fiscal: CRISIL RATINGS
- 19 Beaches in Goa are under the threat of erosion!
- India to get the world’s longest and highest tunnel in Himachal by 2025
- Paragliders flock to Ghana’s Kwahu and Atibie for the Easter festival.
- Singapore Airlines relaunches Airbus A380 superjumbo aircraft on the Delhi route
- SriLankan Airlines records its first profitable Q4 since 2006 with a group net profit of USD 1.7 mn
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like, Comment and Share.