TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Srinagar airport restricts passengers’ entry time to three hours amid COVID surge
- Hong Kong airport bans transit passengers from 153 nations, including India
- Ahmedabad Airport paves way for a greener tomorrow
- International flights linking Bangkok, Bangladesh cities to start from Agartala MBB airport
- PM proposes virtual tour for Independence struggle related memories
- India granted fewer visas to foreign nationals in 2021
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like, Comment and Share.