TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
1. More Indians travel during Dussehra weekend; portals expect surge during Diwali
2. government opens e-Visa, tourism industry asks MoT to activate overseas marketing
3. First tourist village launched in J&K’s Udhampur with homestays
4. Maldives witnesses more than 905,000 tourist footfall in 2021
5. More than 200 new airports, heliports and waterdromes to be ready in next 5 years says PM
6. India: Govt. allows airlines to operate domestic flights at their 100 percent capacity
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like. Comment. Share